Monday, December 24, 2007

It Was Either This or Being an Abercrombie & Fitch Model

Make Money Online, or Make Money Looking Good?

There comes a time in every man's life where the hard decisions have to be made; this time in my life was just recently, at the beginning of this month. After being at a crossroads for a considerable amount of time, I finally decided to relinquish my future career as a billboard model for Abercrombie & Fitch, and pursue my true calling as a doggone good money making blogger.

I feel that this is the best move, since my wife has already confirmed my good looks (see item number 1 on my "10 Reasons" post), and that's all the validation I'll ever need in that department.

So, having made a clean break from my stud-muffin duties, I can now focus 100% on generating online income through this blog, and other online ventures as well.

Another arbitrary link to ProBlogger won't hurt right here either.

And if you happen to be looking for any Abercrombie & Fitch apparel, check out the latest offerings on eBay by clicking here.

Or here.

And you can also click here for the exact same thing.

Merry Money Making Christmas to all!!!