Sunday, December 30, 2007
Saturday, December 29, 2007
With each of these schools, their methods for optimizing search positions varies greatly, and the way that they generate traffic also varies greatly. But the major concern I want to focus on is the actual difference between the hat colors.
White hats really aren't fashionable for hardly anything nowadays. If you wear a white top hat, you're really more suited for Vaudeville plays than for making money online. White baseball hats are okay, but they can get dirty very easily, and can turn from white hats to dingy brown hats in a flash. It's just easier to keep a darker-colored hat looking good over a longer period of time than a white hat.
Black hats would be my preference, because again, they're more maintenance-free. Plus, if you accidentally spill something on it (this is harder to do when you're actually wearing it), you'll be able to cover it up better.
The only drawback to doing SEO the Black Hat way is if you wore a black top hat, like Dudley Moore did in that 80's movie "Arthur"; this would be WAY out of style. But again, due to the stain-covering factor, Black Hat may ultimately be the way to go.
In summary, try both hats every now and then...it will largely depend on your outfit. Doing this will detonate a cataclysmic concussion blast of online profit generation that will melt your skull with bone-crushing cash flow!!!
Friday, December 28, 2007
Thursday, December 27, 2007
How a Stupid, Half-Insane IDIOT with Absolutely NO Business Skills, NO Money, NO Friends, and NO Birth Certificate Made BILLIONS from Google AdWords!
You won't believe it, and you SHOULDN'T!
But at the same time, you know that deep down, you wish it were true, so that you could believe that there might be some hope for you.
Well, according to the guy that made BILLIONS from Google AdWords, it IS true! And he will tell you himself!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
I've always been amazed at the intellectual horsepower that MacGyver displayed on the show that bore his namesake. Who else do you know could create a surface-to-air missile with two shoe horns & a broken wristwatch?
The more I thought about MacGyver's inventive techniques for getting things done, the more I realized how it could apply to making money online. As a matter of fact, I have actually converted one of his methods for creating a makeshift compass into a secret technique that pulls in buttloads of online profits. Here it is, broken down step-by-step, a moneymaking formula that will ignite a hurricane of dollar-clocking mind-melting profits that will make your friends idolize you and your enemies want to spit on you:
Materials Needed: 1 Rubber Band, 1 Match, and 3 Standard-Size Paper Clips
Step 1: Print off all of the post archives from Darren Rowse's ProBlogger site. This will take you approximately 5 years. Once it's done, however, use the rubber band to wrap all of the archives up into one neat stack. It's going to have to be one whale of a rubber band, but you can find quality rubber bands on eBay; I have included my affiliate link to the best rubber band offerings right here.
Step 2: Strike the match and burn the entire stack to ashes. If you're still using printed materials, you're not ready to make any money online. You're way better off reading all of the archives on the ProBlogger site, at http://www.problogger.net. (For more information about the ridiculously gratuitious links to ProBlogger, see my post entitled 5 Reasons Why I'm Linking to ProBlogger in This Post. It's all about strategy, baby.)
Step 3: Link the 3 paper clips together to make a miniature "chain". This chain has no functional purpose, i.e., pulling anything or holding anything together, but it is simply a visual reminder of my 3-point plan to make extravagant amounts of money online, as mentioned in my first ever post. What an excellent visual symbol of the perfect online money-making strategy.
Once you have taken these three steps, and FULLY executed them (no half-stepping here), you will begin to experience a typhoon of tantalizing perennial profits that will draw a drool-inspiring dreamland of cold cash to your fingertips!!!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Monday, December 24, 2007
There comes a time in every man's life where the hard decisions have to be made; this time in my life was just recently, at the beginning of this month. After being at a crossroads for a considerable amount of time, I finally decided to relinquish my future career as a billboard model for Abercrombie & Fitch, and pursue my true calling as a doggone good money making blogger.
I feel that this is the best move, since my wife has already confirmed my good looks (see item number 1 on my "10 Reasons" post), and that's all the validation I'll ever need in that department.
So, having made a clean break from my stud-muffin duties, I can now focus 100% on generating online income through this blog, and other online ventures as well.
Another arbitrary link to ProBlogger won't hurt right here either.
And if you happen to be looking for any Abercrombie & Fitch apparel, check out the latest offerings on eBay by clicking here.
And you can also click here for the exact same thing.
Merry Money Making Christmas to all!!!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Saturday, December 22, 2007
This is a proprietary strategy built on the premise of scattered efforts...quite similar to the "throw mud at a wall & see what sticks" strategy. Just as a sawed-off shotgun shoots buckshot with force but no focus, so will my efforts be in monetizing this blog. After all, who are we to think that we can nail online revenue generation down to an exact science anyway? All those analytics, stats, etc...that stuff is for the birds. My advice? Just sign up for as many doggone affiliate programs out there as you possibly can, and hope for the best. This is the true key to online wealth.
With this in mind, I have begun my foray into the world of affiliate marketing by signing up as an eBay affiliate through Commission Junction. I had no idea that there were so many online companies that had affiliate programs until I checked out the members' area of Commission Junction. I randomly picked Liquidation.com as another potential partner. I thought the sign-up was going to be fully automated, but I found out that Liquidation.com has to manually review your site before they approve you to be an affiliate. Bid me Godspeed on this one, ladies & gentlemen...bid me Godspeed.
P.S.: As part of my random strategy, I have included an affiliate link for anyone that would be interested in buying any vintage Apple or Macintosh computing products...just click here to go straight to them on eBay...just another way for me to make tons of money online!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Just like pink is the new black, acronyms are the new words.
I was thinking about a quick, handy acronym I could use to remind me of my money-making strategy online, and like a flash, it came to me. This acronym reveals some of my top trade secrets, so consider yourself privileged to even have access to it. I could easily create a digital product out of this and sell copies of it on Clickbank for $39.95 apiece, but as many internet marketing gurus claim as well, I want to make this available to the general public because I'm tired of seeing the "little guy" struggle while the fat-cats get all the cash.
That having been said, I hope that you'll be able to glean from the priceless wisdom that has been bestowed upon me by the Fates of the Blogosphere, by way of the acronym entitled "S.M.A.R.T."
To create money-making content that will pull traffic to your site like an explosive rapid-fire nuclear magnet, remember that you have to create content that is...
Again, your content must be Superb, Monetizable, Affiliateable, RSS-able Text. If this isn't pure internet marketing genius, I don't know what is. When you use the S.M.A.R.T. way, you're almost guaranteed to profit extravagantly in your online ventures. People will fall over themselves, foam at the mouth, and DROOL at having even a remote chance of whipping out their credit cards to buy what you're offering. And they'll be doggone happy that they did.
This, in combination with my 3-point plan to make ridiculous amounts of money online, is the sure-fire way to explode your profits and cause a mass nuclear fallout of brain-sizzling cash flow!!!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
I found out that you actually get paid one cent for each email advertisement that you view. It's a very simple process...you log in to the site, click a button to begin viewing ads, and as long as the ad remains on your screen for a minimum of 30 seconds, your account is credited with one penny.
I did some simple math on this concept, and found out that the wealth-building potential of "Slick Fence" is mind-boggling. Check this out...
- The company pays you $0.01 for each ad you view, and you can view an ad every 30 seconds, so that's a potential to make 2 cents per minute if you're really cranking these ads out back-to-back.
- Keep this up non-stop for a solid hour, and you've just pocketed $1.20, my friend.
- All you have to do at this point is keep viewing the ads back-to-back without sleeping, eating, going to the bathroom, or any other non-essential activity. This will yield you a whopping $28.80 in a 24-hour period. But...don't head to the Maserati dealership just yet...
- After 95 solid years of doing nothing but clicking on these ads from "Slick Fence" non-stop, and viewing them for at least 30 seconds apiece, you will hit the million-dollar mark in commissions for this admirable feat. So my advice to you is, sign up with "Slick Fence" ASAP, and then get-to-clicking! You can enter into millionaire status by the year 2102!!! Now that's the way to make money online!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Studies have shown that there is a new blog created almost every second of the day. How they figured this out, I have no idea. But if there's one thing I know, it's blogging, baby. Just look at my post history and you will see the extensive knowledge base that I have to offer. And for anyone out there that is just now embarking on their own personal journey to start a blog, I offer the following tips that can hopefully aid you in your new money making blogging adventure:
(1) Question your sanity. Why in the WORLD would you even want to do such a thing as blogging? Heck, I don't really know what drives me to do it either, and yet I still do it. As a matter of fact, I don't know of a blogger that fully has his/her head on straight to begin with. Maybe this tilted view of their world is the very impetus that compels them to blog about it in the first place.
(2) Tap into the infinite creative energies of the omniversal subconscious polarized mindmeld. This makes absolutely no sense, but it sounds very deep, so if you have to ask what I mean, you're not "in the know", and the collective energies of the universe are against you, my friend. Find another line of work before it's too late.
(3) Watch Cosby Show reruns. This has nothing to do with blogging, but it just gives you that warm fuzzy feeling, which is an important building block to improving your self-esteem. And as we all know, a blogger insecure makes a dead blog for sure.
(4) Read and memorize everything on Wikipedia. Notice I didn't specify a category...I mean EVERYTHING on Wikipedia. This will definitely come in handy if you're confused about what topic to blog about, because now you will have a complete storehouse of information to choose from...right in your own mind. Now tell me that's not powerful.
(5) Link to ProBlogger. I guess I should back up and tell you to read ProBlogger first, and then make a decisive effort to link to ProBlogger like your life depended on it. See my post
5 Reasons Why I'm Linking to ProBlogger in This Post for a more thorough explanation of this powerful principle. Then pray for a reciprocal link. Pray like a madman. Maybe the Fates of the Blogosphere will one day shift fortune in your favor. But, no matter what happens, NEVER underestimate the power of ProBlogger.
It is my hope that you will be able to take these 5 tips and establish yourself in the blogosphere, so that one day, you too can rake in butt-loads of cash like I do. Until next time...keep making money online!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Can you make money running a nude marathon in a Viking helmet? I honestly don't know if this can actually be done, but it makes a heck of a funny post title. There are a couple of possibilities, like if your friends bet you to do something like this at your local 5K or whatever. If you actually follow through with it, you've got a whole lot more guts than I do.
I guess when it boils down to it, the monetization of nude marathons with viking helmets is somewhat limited...stick to affiliate programs and AdSense.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Is there a method to my madness? Yeah, you could say so; but I'm not going to tell you here...I'd rather have you check out my list of the top 5 reasons why I'm linking to ProBlogger like an insane man.
(1) ProBlogger is actually good for your health. In a private clinical study, a control group of 50 bloggers-to-be were instructed to read a collection of Darren Rowse's posts on Google AdSense. Cholesterol levels in each of the participants were reported to have dropped, and a greater overall sense of energy and well-being was felt by all.
(2) There are ancient secrets hidden in the archives of ProBlogger. Legend has it that the location of King Solomon's mines is revealed somewhere in the 2005 archives, but it's still the subject of much speculation.
(3) Darren Rowse is actually God disguised as an Australian blogger. Who better to learn blogging tips from than the inventor of blogs Himself?
(4) The amount of text on ProBlogger, if printed out and laid end-to-end, would wrap around the Earth twenty-seven-and-a-half times. Enough said.
(5) It was either ProBlogger or the Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournament. Both items are of great interest to me, but ProBlogger was far better from a strategic standpoint.
Blog on, my friends. Blog on to make more money. For the love of everything sacred, blog on.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Keep on tuning in...this make money online internet blog will rock you like a hurricane.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
I took some time today to do a personal assessment, and I made note of the top 10 attributes that fully qualify me to rake in bazillions of dollars per week via internet marketing. So, without any further adieu, here they are...
(1) My wife thinks I'm handsome. This is a HUGE confidence builder, and it convinces me that I have more than enough good looks to get the job done while making money online.
(2) I love spaghetti. Marinara sauce, due to its high tomato content, contains lycopene, which is known for its brain-stimulating properties. These brain-stimulating properties feed me with a constant stream of ideas on how to make money blogging.
(3) The amount of water I drink. Due to the laws of water displacement, my brain is suspended in a floating state of cranial creativity. This allows me to think of more ways to make obscene amounts of money online.
(4) President Bush's endorsement. I haven't actually gotten this yet, but name-dropping like this increases traffic to my website, thus making me more & more money online.
(5) I have learned the fighting secrets of the Shaolin monks. This is somewhat of an ancillary skill in making money from the internet, but it comes in handy whenever I have to force people to buy my affiliate products.
(6) I am double-jointed in my left elbow. This unique characteristic enables me to type faster with my left hand, thus writing quicker posts overall, thus creating more content in a shorter time frame, thus making me tons of money from organic SEO.
(7) I love all music by Phil Collins. Just as he ruled the 80's, I plan on ruling the new millenium by making tons of cash online. Also, my name is Phil as well, so it's easy for search traffic from Phil Collins fans to be accidentally directed to me.
(8) Jesus rocks. And I truly believe He's gonna help me pull down tons of stone-cold cash from Google AdSense and affiliate programs. He's been ruling in the hip-hop arena too. If you doubt it, see how much He rocks right here.
(9) My history as a CIA operative. I can pull a few strings and have Google, Yahoo, and MSN rank me in first place from now until I say otherwise. But, I'll do my best to play fair for the time being.
(10) Thomas Edison clip art. Nuff said.
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Friday, December 14, 2007
I've always been a big fan of making money online. I like having money. You can do some things with money. And you pretty much need it to survive.
So here's my three-point plan for making ridiculous amounts of money online:
(1) Write a bunch of stuff that a lot of people will (hopefully) want to read.
(2) Keep repeating step 1 until a lot of people turns into a WHOLE lot of people.
(3) Shamelessly monetize the CRAP out of this sucker all the way.
So there you have it...my formula for making extravagant money online, without even the slightest effort on my part. Enjoy!