Wednesday, December 19, 2007

5 Blogging Tips for Beginners

Make Money Online - 5 Blogging Tips for Beginners

Studies have shown that there is a new blog created almost every second of the day. How they figured this out, I have no idea. But if there's one thing I know, it's blogging, baby. Just look at my post history and you will see the extensive knowledge base that I have to offer. And for anyone out there that is just now embarking on their own personal journey to start a blog, I offer the following tips that can hopefully aid you in your new money making blogging adventure:

(1) Question your sanity. Why in the WORLD would you even want to do such a thing as blogging? Heck, I don't really know what drives me to do it either, and yet I still do it. As a matter of fact, I don't know of a blogger that fully has his/her head on straight to begin with. Maybe this tilted view of their world is the very impetus that compels them to blog about it in the first place.

(2) Tap into the infinite creative energies of the omniversal subconscious polarized mindmeld. This makes absolutely no sense, but it sounds very deep, so if you have to ask what I mean, you're not "in the know", and the collective energies of the universe are against you, my friend. Find another line of work before it's too late.

(3) Watch Cosby Show reruns. This has nothing to do with blogging, but it just gives you that warm fuzzy feeling, which is an important building block to improving your self-esteem. And as we all know, a blogger insecure makes a dead blog for sure.

(4) Read and memorize everything on Wikipedia. Notice I didn't specify a category...I mean EVERYTHING on Wikipedia. This will definitely come in handy if you're confused about what topic to blog about, because now you will have a complete storehouse of information to choose from...right in your own mind. Now tell me that's not powerful.

(5) Link to ProBlogger. I guess I should back up and tell you to read ProBlogger first, and then make a decisive effort to link to ProBlogger like your life depended on it. See my post
5 Reasons Why I'm Linking to ProBlogger in This Post for a more thorough explanation of this powerful principle. Then pray for a reciprocal link. Pray like a madman. Maybe the Fates of the Blogosphere will one day shift fortune in your favor. But, no matter what happens, NEVER underestimate the power of ProBlogger.

It is my hope that you will be able to take these 5 tips and establish yourself in the blogosphere, so that one day, you too can rake in butt-loads of cash like I do. Until next time...keep making money online!