Monday, January 7, 2008

Make So Much Money Online That You Vomit Your Own Lungs!

This is a near-impossible feat for those who are inexperienced in online revenue generation, but I personally have already done this, and I'm here to tell you, it's not pleasant.

I had to be rushed to the hospital to undergo emergency oral bi-lungar organic re-insertion surgery only minutes after it happened.

It all started when I discovered the secret to auto-responder riches, and my PayPal account started getting flooded with multiplied thousands of dollars in only mere seconds. This produced an involuntary reflex of lungovomitosis.

That's the reason for the absence of posts in the past couple of days...talk about a hassle.

I now realize that I'll actually have to slow down somewhat and accept these lightning-fast influxes of outrageous cash flow on a slightly more infrequent basis. This won't hurt my profits at all; it will just spread them out over a more reasonable amount of time.

What a healthy problem to have, you know? Maybe one day, if you keep absorbing the abundance of cash flow generating ideas from this site, you TOO could one day be in position to vomit up one of your major vital organs as well!