Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Make Money Online -- Even on Earth Day!

Make Environmentally Friendly Money Online on Earth Day

For those who are not in the know about making money online while "going green", I thought I would write this post to enlighten you.

Nowadays it is a financially and socially viable trend to "go green" while carrying on your regular internet marketing business. Dude, if you don't know how to pull down killer online profits while keeping peace with Mother Nature, you're freakin' clueless.

The first step to making this happen is to realize that money itself is green. This should thrill you to no end, because the next conclusion you can draw is this: The more you make money online, the more you go green! Think about it: You are actually helping the environment by raking in insanely killer profits using my money making secrets as discussed in previous posts.

Now I don't personally know if the paper that money is printed on is recyclable, but to a certain degree that has to be true. Think about it: If you buy an ebook from me, purchase one of my affiliate products, or Paypal me a ton of cash for my latest internet marketing strategies, you have just given me money that I can now use to go buy something else! How much more environmentally responsible can you get??!!??

I don't see how this can't be a win-win-win for everyone. You win because you just purchased some life-altering money making secrets that are sure to make you thousands of dollars in mere nanoseconds with absolutely NO WORK involved...I win because I receive tons of money from you and many others...and finally, Mother Nature wins because we're circulating more environmentally-friendly money into the ecosystem!

So what are you waiting for??? Buy all of my affiliate products, and help save the Earth by making money online!