Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Make HIDEOUS Amounts of Money as a Clickbank Super-Affiliate!

If you're not aware of the money making power of Clickbank, you must be a mental midget. I've been known to pull down some serious chingy in milliseconds with Clickbank. On one occasion, Commission Junction called me and told me to please stop forcing their employees to work overtime just to keep up all of the affiliate commissions they owe me. Upon their request, I did what any reasonable human being would do...I refused.


In a previous post I covered how I raked in $3,452,768.33333333334 in affilate sales on Clickbank, and how easy it is to make millions online with Clickbank. Please don't let anyone tell you that this stuff is hard...if you have to work to make money online, you don't even know what you're doing. I know how to bring in massive online profits even when I purposefully suspend my own heartbeat, much like a ninja.


But my intent with this post was not to just sit around and brag about my own superior money making skills; I wanted to give every one of you "little guys" a chance to experience the same success that I have enjoyed for months & months now. All it takes is just a little knowledge of the "nuts & bolts" of how Clickbank operates, and the rest is gravy. So, without further adieu...


A Nuts & Bolts, Step-by-Step, Play-by-Play, Moment-by-Moment, Second-by-Second Guide to Clickbank Affiliate Riches


Step 1: Although I've already covered this in my other post about making millions with Clickbank, it bears repeating here: Go to http://www.clickbank.com/ and register with a username & password.


Step 2: Think of a digital product that you would like to create. Some type of ebook, software, or other downloadable item that you could sell for MILLIONS. I would help you with some suggestions, but in the long run that won't be beneficial, as you need to harness your own creative energies to really do this right.


Step 3: You've got your product? Great. Now, put it in a digital format. If it was an ebook that you envisioned, create a PDF ebook out of your idea. If it was software, go to a technical college, get a degree in software engineering , and then create your software from scratch. You see the trend here? It's all about personal initiative. You can DO IT!!!


Step 4: Now design an affiliate program around your product. How, you ask? Look...if you're still asking stupid questions like "How?"...I'm sorry to tell you, but you're not ready to make any real money on the internet. Think Nike, people--Just Do It!

Step 5: Load your product onto Clickbank, set the sale price for something that ends in a "7" (i.e., $37 or $47 or better yet $97), and promote the CRAP out of it through various affiliate networks.

Once these steps are done, if you're not able to sit back in a lounge chair on the beach with a laptop on your lap and watch an AVALANCHE OF CASH roll your way, you obviously did something very wrong, my friend. Retrace your steps and see where the "missing link" is. Otherwise, you should me making money online so effortlessly, you'll almost have to pay someone to sit in the lounge chair and get bowled over by piles of cash FOR YOU while you run for your life from the whirlwind cyclone of money that'll be chasing you down!