Friday, May 2, 2008

Make Big Money Online with NO Common Sense!

Can it be possible for you to make big money online without even having a decent amount of common sense? I'm here to tell you, not only will being an idiot not be a hindrance to making money online, it will actually HELP you! Remember my post about the half-insane idiot who made billions with Google AdWords? Well, I've got that guy beat by a mile...I actually make tons of money on the internet without even using a shred of common sense!

I know that it's natural to be skeptical when anyone makes such claims as these, so I thought it would be helpful for me to show you my past 5 days of deposits:

Monday: $34,568.09
Tuesday: $21,777.41
Wednesday: $124,878.88
Thursday: $123,456.78
Friday: $98,765.43

"But Phil", you say, "How do I know that you really deposited that money? What if you just pulled some figures out of the air?" Hey idiot...WAKE UP!!! If you even need all this "proof" of my online income, you're using too much common sense! How many times do I have to tell you? You're not ready for the greater levels of multiple revenue streams online unless you know how to interpret things at face value. Real money makers don't think; they simply decide and act with the least amount of information possible. All that "research" and "due diligence" just clogs your mind from making that all-important cash-generating snap decision. Remember, the more you think, the less you act. So take a lesson from a true online income earner--don't question; just jump in and put my money making secrets to work, and you'll see the cash start rolling in like a Tasmanian tsunami on crystal meth!!!