Sunday, February 17, 2008

Make Money Online without a Website, a Product, a Computer, or Even a Pulse!

Yes, you can make money online without worrying about any of those trivial details such as having a computer, having a website, having a product, or even being online at all. As a matter of fact, YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT EVEN MAKING MONEY ONLINE!!!

As with most money-making methods, this is a carefully-guarded secret that has been passed down through a elite group of internet entrepreneurs since 1995. It's actually so secret that I don't even fully know the method. I have discovered and implemented only certain fragments of it, still with extraordinary results. Once quick example: I was able once to generate $3,576,822.87 online while SLEEPWALKING. Yeah...it's that serious.

Since it is such a lucrative method, I can only reveal one aspect of the fragment of the method that I do know of. Here it is: Read everything you can find by Perry Marshall.

That's all I can give you. More than likely, I'll just have to resort to revealing the more "plain vanilla" money making methods to my readership from now on. I hate to do this, but with such nuclear-meldown-producing profit potential of the more "secret" methods, I have to make this world a safer place by reserving those money making methods only for those of us who will use these powers for good, and not for evil.