Friday, March 28, 2008

A Slight Money Making Intermission...

It's been a while since I've posted anything about making money online...this is mainly due to me taking some time out to do some much-needed soul-searching.

I've been debating about when I was going to unveil one of the most powerful money-making ebooks in the universe to my faithful readership for quite some time now. I kept thinking "No, wait...the timing is just not right." But, I could no longer put this off. It's far too important.

Evidently there is someone on the Web that takes the same attitude towards making money online as yours truly. I don't know the man personally, but he has published a whale of an ebook that gives away secrets to making INFINITE amounts of money. I wanted to share this ebook with you, my faithful readers, first. Don't let the title fool you--in case you haven't heard, stupid is the new smart.

You can check out his ebook here: http://www.buymystupidebook.com

Until next time...continue making gobs of money online!!!